Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest-
343 AM PST Tue Nov 26 2019
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO
10 AM PST THURSDAY ABOVE 2500 FT…
* WHAT…Snow. Total snow accumulations 5 to 8 inches with locally
higher amounts above 4000 ft. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6
inches between 3000 ft and 4000 ft. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 3 inches between 2500 ft and 3000 ft.
* WHERE…Above 2500 ft in the Santa Lucia Mountains and Los
Padres National Forest in Monterey County.
* WHEN…From 10 PM Tuesday to 10 AM PST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Slick, snow-covered roads and hiking trails. Hikers,
campers, and outdoor enthusiasts with Thanksgiving week plans in
Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest may
encounter dangerous winter-like conditions above the snow level.
Heavier snow showers could produce limited visibilities.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Significant reductions in visibilities are
possible. Downed trees and power outages possible.