Apparently, this is different than the CAF Million Dollar Ride that was held this past Saturday and Sunday. This is called the Ride 2 Recovery.
Today’s Date: Monday, October 15, 2018
District: 05–Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties
Contact: Jim Shivers or Colin Jones
Phone: (805) 549-3237 or (805) 549-3189
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RIDE 2 RECOVERY BICYCLE RIDE ON CENTRAL COAST THIS WEEK
CENTRAL COAST – The Ride 2 Recovery Bicycle Ride will move through Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties this week in the following locations:
- On Monday, Oct. 15, the riders will use State Route 1 from Santa Cruz to Carmel.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 16, the riders will use State Route 1 from Carmel to San Simeon.
- On Wednesday, Oct. 17, the riders will use State Route 1 from San Simeon to Pismo Beach.
- On Thursday, Oct. 18, the riders will use State Route 1, 154 and 246 from Pismo Beach to Solvang.
- On Friday, Oct. 19, the riders will use State Route 154, 246 and US Highway 101 to travel from Solvang to Ventura County.
This ride will include injured military veterans and first responders who will be escorted by the American Legion and other support vehicles. Everyone should ‘Share the Road’.
One thought on “Hot on the heels of the last bicycle ride is another tomorrow”
just passed them going through Pebble Beach into Carmel. They have several support cars at the end and at least to CHP motorcycle escorts