BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MARY L. ADAMS, SUPERVISOR – FIFTH DISTRICT
1200 Aguajito Road, Suite #1, Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: (831) 647-7755
For Immediate Release – January 8, 2020
Supervisor Mary L. Adams invites Fifth District Residents to Chat
The issues don’t have to be ‘hot’ to share your thoughts with Supervisor Mary L. Adams at her upcoming Fireside Chat.
Fifth District Supervisor Mary Adams will host her first Fireside Chat of the new year on Wednesday, January 15thfrom 5:30 to 6:30 pm. This Chat will be held in the Cypress Fire Station, located at 3375 Rio Road in Carmel. At this first meeting of the year, you are expressly invited to come and help shape the Supervisor’s priorities for 2020.
About Fireside Chats
Fireside Chats are informal meetings held by Supervisor Mary Adams throughout the 5thDistrict. Meetings are held in the evening to increase access of working people to their County Supervisor. All District residents are invited to bring any issue or concern of importance to them to discuss with Mary and her staff.
Other 2020 Fireside Chats are scheduled for:
· March 18, City of Monterey Fire Station – 600 Pacific St., EOC Room, Monterey, CA
· May 20, Monterey Regional Fire District Office – 19900 Portola Drive, Salinas
· July 15, Cypress Fire Station, Rio Road, Carmel
· September 16, City of Monterey Fire Station, Pacific Street, Monterey
· November 18, Monterey Regional Fire District Office, Portola Drive, Salinas
An RSVP isn’t necessary.