For your information:
- Areas of Aroyo Seco, Effective Immediately March 10th
- Pajaro Community, Effective Immediately, March 10th
Evacuation Warnings have been issued for the following locations:
- Areas of Carmel Valley, Effective Immediately March 10th NEW downgraded
- Areas of North Salinas, Effective Immediately March 9th
- Areas of Bolsa Knolls, Effective Immediately, March 9th
- Carmel River Lagoon area, Effective Immediately, March 9th
- Big Sur River, Effective Friday, March 10th at 5pm
· All areas of the Salinas River, Effective Immediately, March 10th
The total population under evacuation warning, order is 8,550.
Evacuation map: https://montereyco.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=905a9458324b4868804d96b5593eb978
Details at https://member.everbridge.net/453003085611217/notif
Link to Department of Emergency Management Storm Incident webpage: https://tinyurl.com/PineappleExpress2023 NEW
Emergency Shelters: NEW
Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds 2061 E. Lake Blvd, Watsonville
Compass Church, 10325 S. Main Street, Salinas
Temporary Evacuation Points. NEW
All TEPs are open 24 hours. Evacuees who want to go to an Emergency Shelter but need transportation should go to a TEP to make arrangements. NEW
Prunedale Library 17822 Moro Rd
Carmel Valley Library 65 W. Carmel Valley Rd.
King City Library 402 Broadway St.
The Monterey Convention and Visitors Bureau has a link for evacuation rates area hotels are offering if and when evacuation orders are issued. Community Connection
Hard road closure in effect West of 47158 Arroyo Seco Rd. Due to Flooding and Structural Damage to the road. NEW
County Road Closures: https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/government/departments-i-z/public-works-facilities-parks/public-works/road-closures-information
TAMC Cone Zone Road information and links: https://www.tamcmonterey.org/cone-zone-report
CalTrans Highway information: https://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
Sand Stockpiles and Sand Bag Distribution
Sandbag Distribution List https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/home/showpublisheddocument/84677/638092151636770000
Sand Stockpiles https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/home/showpublisheddocument/118959/638092149145970000
County of Monterey
One thought on “County-wide Storm Updates”
If not for you, Kate . . . I am so grateful for what big work you are doing for us all.