Prescribed burn at Andrew Molera on Tues. or Wed.

UPDATE #2: BEU adds: “We will have 11 engines, 3 hand crews, a CAL FIRE Firehawk Helicopter, representatives from CAL FIRE, CAL TRANS, Monterey County Sheriff’s, Office of Emergency Services, Big Sur Fire Department, USFS, Monterey County Regional Fire Protection, and CHP”

UPDATE: BEU says planned acreage is 90 acres. If there are wind gusts of 29 as predicted it will be postponed.

No acreage is given, so I will follow up with that and find out.

Of course, the winds are expected to be gusting up to 29 mph on Tuesday, so will have to check on that and see if it will be postponed. Stay tuned.